Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Happy Mail 2012: #8

Five parcels were deposited with Royal Mail this morning.
Two recipients are in the UK and three in the USA.
One recipient will be receiving her second parcel ~ that's the nature of random selection. 
If you'd like an chance to be a recipient of the next round of Happy Mail, just send an email with your address to: roo1968ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk with Happy Mail 2012 in the title. 

It would be nice if you left a comment here as well.
There is no catch.
You don't have to do anything in return.
Stalking the Postie, one of my favourite past times. 

5 comments:

Alison said...

Beautifully wrapped as always! I'd love to be in for the next round please!
Alison xx

Dawn said...

I wonder whats lurking under that brown paper!!

Sandie said...

Hi Ruth

What wonderful Happy Mail you have ready to post! I can’t imagine the excitement when they land on the doormat.

I’d LOVE to be considered for your next Happy Mail. My fingers are crossed.

Mel said...

I got mine today - so excited! I thought it was an ebay purchase - but to get something I hadn't even ordered - priceless!

Anonymous said...

I just got mine in the mail today!! I was so excited! This really made my day! :)
~Nikki (USA)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...