Monday, 25 June 2012

This Weekend I ...

Last night, while I was putting together a double page spread about my weekend, the lovely Carrie was blogging about her weekend and invited people to share what happened in their world.
This weekend I took The Boy Child and the pooch to the park, both days.
This weekend I made peanut butter cookies.
This weekend I took The Boy Child to play with a neighbour's son, while she and I drank tea.
This weekend I took The Boy Child to Family Swim at my gym, both days.
This weekend I emptied the ironing basket.
This weekend I watched 9 episodes of ER, Series 6.
This weekend I watched The Boy Child reading quietly.
This weekend I wore my wellies ... in the last week of June?
This weekend I scrapbooked a double page spread about my weekend.

You can link up with Carrie by checking out her post here.

10 comments:

Jane said...

sounds like you had a good time

Sian said...

I've got my furry boots on right now..

..and I've just emptied the ironing basket. ER sounds like a perfect treat after that!

Beverly said...

I stand in awe that you were actually scrapping what happened this weekend. I might be better off if I started scrapping the present and moving backwards in time :) Sounds like a good weekend....except for the ironing and rain. Hope ya'll have sunny, warm days soon.

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

This is a great weekend recap, Ruth, and like Beverly I am amazing that you have already scrapped it. Awesome!!!

Thanks for reminding me about that peanut butter cookie recipe. I haven't made those in a while...need to fix that! ;o)

Carrie Rosalind said...

Thanks for the link! :) I love your post and your page...and I really want some peanut butter cookies right now!

Alison said...

Add me to list of those impressed by how up-to-date you are with your scrapping!
Alison xx

Liz said...

There a couple of things on your list that I did too!!

bronya said...

sounds like a good weekend! Like others I am impressed with your punctual scrapping - very organised!

Missus Wookie said...

I refuse to have an ironing basket - congratulations on such a productive and now recorded/scrapped w/end.

Clair said...

That's a rather neat idea for scrapbooking an entire weekend. I love the numbers on each of the photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...