Monday, 8 October 2012

Hello Monday

Hello to Autumn rain.
Hello to lights on during the day.
Hello to a less-full week.  I hope.
Hello to spending a few hours in a large shopping mall later this week.
Hello to reading through the copies of my Royal Air Force personnel files, which I recently received, and exclaiming, "I didn't know that!" and, "How come nobody told me that?".
~ on a two-week long exercise in Germany, 1992 ~
Hello to praying for those I know to be seriously ill.  And to remembering their families.
Hello to taking the dog in to school for The Boy Child's Show and Tell on Thursday.  When I asked his teacher if it was possible, she completely surprised me by agreeing.  And enthusiastically, at that.  

How is your week shaping up?

10 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Ruth :-)How exciting to be taking the pup into school, I bet the young man is quite thrilled and will enjoy being able to explain all about his dog!

humel said...

Exciting times for your boy and his dog! And I'm very intrigued to hear about your personnel files, they must be fascinating :)

Sian said...

Great picture!

Yes, I'm intrigued to know what kind of thing is kept in a personnel file too..

Alison said...

Now that's what I call 'show and tell'! Am praying with you
Alison xx

Tammy said...

Looks like an interesting week. Thanks for sharing the intriguing photo!
Praying, too!

Kirsty.a said...

Have a good week

Missus Wookie said...

Sounds like an exciting week, hope the pup and boy have a great time at Show n Tell.

Glad that your files are full of fun things to read.

Julie Kirk said...

Ooh that must have been strange to begin reading those! I think I'd have been hesitant - reminded of that old saying that 'you never hear anything good about yourself when you eavesdrop'!

Denise said...

Personnel files sound intriguing- and I hope you enjoy the show and tell with the boy child x

Liz said...

Flippin eck look at all that hair!!!

Hope M behaves himself tomorrow at show and tell.xx