Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Photo a Day: 2nd October


  • 14 magnets of various things; either picked up on our travels or given to us
  • 4 photos ~ me at Argyll Waterfall, Tobago, 2004; Me cooking Christmas lunch, 2004, in my best impression of Delia; The Brainy One and me at a wedding in St. Paul's Cathedral, 2007 and a beach view in Langkawi, 2004
  • 2 newspaper clippings; a letter in the Times from Rudy Giuliani after the London Bombings in July 2005 and a satirical cartoon after the 100th death of a serviceman in the Iraq war  
  • 1 cartoon about motherhood that made me laugh out loud
  • 1 mini magnetic cutting blade; perfect for getting in to shrink wrapped cellophane
  • magnetic shopping list items
Fridge doors.  Where you'll find the stuff of your life.
And that's not including the magnetic alphabet and shadow dancer on the freezer door.
What's on yours?

5 comments:

Sian said...

Magnets don't stick to our fridge lol It's actually quite annoying becasue you are right - a good collection can tell you a lot about a person

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

my fridge is magnets mostly, some I have collected from back before I had kids and then there is a magnetic Norseman and his assorted magnet outfits & weapons that can be assembled & reassembled

Soon the boys will be advanced enough I can put my magnet poetry words back on the fridge & we can all play 'create a poem'

alexa said...

I love that Delia photo of you! I have a fridge magnet which says "Don't question your wife's judgement: look who she married". :).

Alison said...

I have a collection of fridge magnets too!
Alison xx

howpeculiar said...

Sadly nothing is on our fridge - ours is built-in so there's a wooden cupboard door on the front!