Friday, 23 November 2012

30 Days of Thankful: Share-a-Page-Fridays

American blogger and scrapbooker Cathy Zielske has begun a month long project to record all the things she is thankful for on a daily basis.  You can see the beginning of her album here.  She designed her pages in 6x6 and made them available to purchase for a few pounds.
You can see my first batch of pages here and here.

Day 16: thankful for the community at school.  Day 17: thankful for the small things and the progress that The Boy Child is making with cleaning his teeth independently. 
Day 18: thankful for London Transport and Oyster cards.  We can easily get to most places in our adopted city on public transport and without too much hassle.  Day 19: thankful for this hobby of mine.  How I love it so.  And the people I have met through it.  
Day 20: thankful for making a new friend at school; one who invites me to her house every Tuesday afternoon for a cup of tea while our children are at their Street Dance class.  She lives opposite the class venue and we can be there in under a minute if required.  Day 21: thankful for the woman on the other end of the phone.  She works for the National Autistic Society and spent twenty minutes answering our questions.  
Day 22: thankful for Sian and the faith she has in me.  If you've never visited Sian's blog, then I suggest you hop on over there pronto.  You won't be disappointed you stopped by.

8 comments:

alexa said...

How lovely that online friendships can hold so much and be so meaningful :). Lovely photo of you both.

elinjanne.com said...

Thanks for sharing - and for reminding me of Sian`s blog. It`s been awhile since I visited there:)
Enjoy the weekend!

Amy said...

Lovely entries this week Ruth, you will have lots to tell for Sian's series - go for it!

Juliann said...

more wonderful pages!

cathy said...

Love seeing this. Your album cover is charming! Thanks for sharing!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great collection of entries! I love the look of your pages!

Sian said...

I'm very chuffed and a bit flabbergasted by this :) Thank you for thinking of me, friend x

Missus Wookie said...

Sian is lovely isn't she? Congratulations - look forward to reading your guest post. Yeah for the NAS, contacting them is on my to do list for next week.