Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Photo a Day: 11th December

The parcel my sister sent for The Boy Child arrived safely today.  There was even a wee something for me.  And the parcel also contained the best felt reindeer I have ever seen ~ I'll be photographing him in the half daylight tomorrow.
Oh, and by the way, my mum was still too poorly to travel today.  She's had the Novo virus and even though she is on the mend, it's taken the stuffing out of her.  Which has rather put a dampener on the proceedings.

3 comments:

Rhona said...

Sorry to hear your Mum still isn't very well, that Noro virus is really nasty. Hope she feels stronger again soon. x

Beverly said...

I feel for you mom, Ruth. I had it last year and it was horrible and it did sap all my energy for a good bit.

Sian said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mum and I hope she'll be feeling a bit brighter very soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...