Sunday, 10 February 2013
With that in mind, here's my top ten of things to know when it comes to selling a house (to be taken tongue-in-cheek).
1) Do tidy up and de-clutter before you ask the agents around.
3) Don't be disparaging about someone's house during a viewing. You never know who is listening.
4) Check that potential viewers are okay with being met at the front door by your dog.
5) Be realistic about how much your house might sell for.
6) Be realistic about how much you will have to spend on your next house.
7) Become very familiar with the A-Z of your chosen area.
9) Do your homework in regard to schools and local amenities.
10) Try to keep your expectations at a manageable level in regard to how long the whole process will take.
10 Things is the brain child of Shimelle. Hop on over to her blog and you're bound to find a link to plenty of others who are sharing 10 Things this month.
Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...