Monday, 15 April 2013

Hello Monday

Hello to the last day of the Easter holidays.
Hello to a visit to the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden with three of The Boy Child's friends and their grown-ups.
Hello to school on Tuesday and with all holiday homework completed.
Hello to Tony-the-plumber calling round.
Hello to the pooch's annual check-up at the vet on Wednesday afternoon.
Hello gym.
Hello to a new term of swimming lessons.
Hello to better weather, hopefully.
Hello to scrapbooking.

How does your week look?

11 comments:

cate behind the purple door said...

the transport museum sounds interesting! have a great day!

Rhona said...

We also have last day of holidays today but Emily will be finishing off her last piece of homework ;)

debs14 said...

Hopefully we will have a bit more 'hello sunshine' (although as I typed that, a cloud went over the sun!) and it's hello back to work on Tuesday for me too. Trust me, school secretaries don't look forward to going back any more than the students do!

Gail said...

That sounds like a neat place to go to, especially for boys. :) I hope you get that better weather, I think we all could do with some about now.

Amy said...

Ruth, I always feel tired when I read through your agenda for each week .... maybe I just need to lift my socks and get out there a bit more?!
Have a great week!

Margaret J said...

Enjoy your week

Tammy said...

Hello to wishing you the best week ever. :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

the Museum sounds fun! My boys would love something like that.

Alison said...

Hope the transport museum went well...I always loved going to the one in Glasgow!
Alison xx

Abi said...

Hope the first day back goes ok. I am saying hello to more revision and finishing a quilt.

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the first day back went well. My two loved the transport museum at TBC's age, took a nephew there not long ago too.