Monday, 29 April 2013

Hello Monday

Hello to a much calmer week.
Hello to school-related matters throughout the week.
Hello to meeting with The Boy Child's teacher and the school's SENCO early on Tuesday morning.
Hello to the arrival of the month of May.  What?  How?
Hello to my birthday month.  I'll be half-way to ninety.
Hello to Parents' Meeting after school on Thursday.
Hello to attending a SLT session at school on Friday afternoon.
Hello to a long weekend due to the up-coming Bank Holiday.
Hello to seeing Mum.
Hello to hopefully receiving some, any, good news about the sale of our house.
Hello to scrapbooking.  I am aiming for three layouts this week.  I signed up for Cathy Zielske's Clean and Simple: The Workshop class a month ago and have yet to progress past week one.  Although, that's due more to my lack of ability to use PSE9 properly than anything else.
Hello to capturing the ideas in my head and translating them into something definitive.

How does your week look?

9 comments:

joy said...

Its my birthday this week, too, I shall be half way to 130!!
Hope you enjoy your day,
Joy xx

alexa said...

Half way to ninety? you have LOADS of time left for fitting in all those CZ pages :). Hoping for positive news for you too on the house front, Will you have a party?

Sian said...

Is that a boy running towards school? Always something to be pleased about I reckon! My boy is on his last ever week of school this week..

Alison said...

Mostly I'm just saying hello to being home, and getting back to normal I hope!
Alison xx

debs14 said...

Half way to 90 is a good age to be! (I'm half way to 110 eeek!)
You have a busy week ahead of you, hope all those meetings go well x

Becky said...

I'm saying hello to looking forward to the 3 day weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hello to the brick masons who will be back here when they can.

Hello to the pest control men, don't ask!

Hello to putting up a new garden bench as soon as I can get Charles and Mr. Magpie to do lift it out of the car.

Hello to preparations to do even more next week. This is the calm before the storm.

And that picture of your son is precious! Great shot, Ruth!

XO,

Sheila

Amy said...

Easy off on the half way to 90 talk will you?! Funnily enough, a friend in high school remarked, as we turned 18, that we were half way to 36 ... we were out to dinner a month or so ago and realised we were well past 36 - sigh ... love that shot today!

Missus Wookie said...

My birthday month too and I'm leaving the half way to ninety year ;) I really like that photo today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...