Saturday, 8 June 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

In what's been a busy week, I found time for three layouts.
Nothing too fancy.
More along the lines of simple scrapbooking.
My kind of scrapbooking.
First up is a page using photos from the early May Bank Holiday, when we spend the afternoon in Hyde Park.  I love these images of The Boy Child (and the quality of the shots; I'm definitely learning.)
 Next up is the story of moving The Boy Child into a double bed.
Finally, a double page spread documenting our half-term week.  I've used this layout before, but I can't remember where I first saw it, hence the lack of credit.  If I scraplifted your idea, then do shout up and I'll give you the credit.
What have you created this week?    

7 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Nice pages. How is the double bed idea working?

scrappyjacky said...

Love the first one....that is my favourite green...and lovely photos.

debs14 said...

Fabulous! has the double bed experiment been a success?

Mel said...

Love the clouds on the middle one - I have just been completing a baby album with pics from when I was younger.

Sian said...

Great stuff!

Frustratingly, everything I have created this week has had to be saved up and cannot yet be revealed.

Becky said...

Lovely pages :-)

Missus Wookie said...

Isn't it great when you realise your photos HAVE improved? The half term pages look good.