Saturday, 29 June 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

I've put together five pages over the last week or so.
They're all for our 2013 album, except one Sports Day page which is bound for The Boy Child's album.
1) self-explanatory about the pain in my foot.
 2) & 3) Sports Day with added medals.
4) the daft idea I had to let The Boy Child drink tea in bed.  Moments after these photos were taken, the tea went all over him and the pillow. 
5) PTA Summer Fayre at school.  It still needs journaling and stitching adding to the bunting.
 Have you made anything this week?

6 comments:

Abi said...

Lovely pages. I like that you included the medals. Sweet idea. I haven't been making a lot this week. Sorting and planning to make things though!

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely assortment of pages....especially love the sports day pages.

Alison said...

Had to laugh about the tea! Lovely pages, Ruth...I actually managed a couple this week!
Alison xx

furrypig said...

gorgeous pages Ruth great to add the medals to the pages. Great double page, I don't find it easy to make DLO's so have great admiration for people who create them so expertly!

alexa said...

You have been really productive! The tea story made me both smile and wince in equal measure :). I like the inclusion of the medals, and the design of your foot page especially,

Dawn said...

Love them all. I too suffer with planter faciitis, mine was made much better by wearing shoes that had a thick sole and resting as much as possible. Love the inclusion of the medals on the sports day pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...