Monday, 4 November 2013

Hello Monday | 30 Days of Thankful

Hello back to school.
Hello to Remembrance Assembly at school.
Hello to Parental Engagement Group.  I'm not exactly sure what this will entail, but as I have been invited to join the group, I shall soon find out.
Hello to resumption of after school clubs and Sunday afternoon swimming lessons.

How does your week look?

Over the weekend I was grateful for the friendship we have with our Chelsea Pensioner friend and for the friendship that The Boy Child has with his The Good Friend.
For the rest of this month, I shall post a weekly round-up of 30 Days of Thankful on Fridays.

3 comments:

alexa said...

Those little thankful cards look great! Nice to begin with friendships :).

Sian said...

I hope your group meeting is fruitful. We have a week of controlled assessments and other exam stuff :(

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This brought a tear to my eye, Ruth, what a sweet post. Ad I am thankful thAt you are the for your Chelsea Pensioner and that the Boy Child has such a precious friend. Heaven sent.

xoxoxox

Sheila