Saturday, 9 November 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Two layouts from me this week.
One about the day we encountered an aircraft at low level and one about week one of the recent half-term.
The patterned paper is the Honey edition by Becky Higgins.  I like it a lot and am trying to use up every last piece.
I'm beginning to think about December Daily and a holiday scrapbook (for a pre-Christmas trip we have planned).  I'm also counting my blessings and recording daily all that I am thankful for in 30 Days of Thankful.
What have you been creating lately?

2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Princess chose the Honey PL kit for us to use last year. Lovely colours.

Alison said...

I actually managed to complete a layout today...and some crafting ffor our upcoming Christmas Bazaar!...love your layouts!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...