Friday, 28 February 2014

Five on Friday

Here's a look at my Friday:
1) Rain.  Yet more rain.
2) A new handbag.  I've been eyeing this bag for a while.  It has 20% off the price this week.  It's teal.  It makes me think of Deb and Marti.  It's now mine.  All it needs for perfection is a small quilted strawberry ...
3) Cooking up hidden veg in tomato sauce.  Recipe here.
4) Completing a scrapbook page.  This one is loosely based on Scrap 365's latest sketch challenge.
5)  Planning The Boy Child's outfit for next week's World Book Day event at school.
 How does your Friday look?

3 comments:

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Oh aren't you sweet! Thanks for thinking of my mom and I with the teal handbag - I love it! She's really been on our minds this week with the arrival of a new baby in the family! ♥

Looking forward to seeing your boy's costume next week - I LOVE "The Cat in the Hat!" xo

Missus Wookie said...

No rain today - hope you get out to the park. Lovely colour handbag.

Look forward to seeing the costume. I have a red and white striped hat bought for a Cat in the Hat costume - always wanted to dress the kids as things 1 & 2 but they weren't interested.

Miriam said...

Gorgeous handbag!