Saturday, 15 March 2014

Unpredictability

I am often asked what are the triggers for The Boy Child's autism.
I always answer the same: the only thing predictable about autism is the unpredictability.
We had a good start to the day.
I took him and The Dutch Friend to see Escape from Planet Earth at the cinema.
 There was even time for a spot of gaming on the iPad.
And then, bam!
The rest of the day descended into Autism Hell.
I cannot even begin to describe just how awful it was.
I am in need of a stiff drink.

7 comments:

Beverly said...

{{{hug}}}

Kirsty.A said...

Hope you got your drink! Hope today is better.35538565

Sian said...

Hope you got that drink x

furrypig said...

hugs and hoping for a better day today xxx

The Quintessential Magpie said...

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}

Praying today is better for you, my sweet. Friend!

xoxoxo

Sheila

Missus Wookie said...

Hoping things are better today - decompressing is something we struggle with here too.

Miriam said...

Hoping today is a good day for you.