Saturday, 26 April 2014

Right Now ...

I'm still appreciative of sunshine and blue skies.  There is a lot of rain forecast.
I'm looking to forward to making a few pages about our trip.
I'm fed up arguing with The Boy Child about the amount of homework he needs to still do.
I'm looking forward to one last hurrah of the holidays; a huge all day play date with around ten kids and their parents.
I'm ready for May and for all that is already in the calendar; Afternoon Tea, birthday parties and a Scavenger Hunt/BBQ at school.
I'm already planning activities for a week-long half-term.
I'm feeling excited about some huge changes happening within my family.
I'm already blocking off weekends in the summer of 2015 for numerous weddings; whether subsequent invitations actually arrive remains to be seen.
I'm listening to The Boy Child tell me where he'd like to go next on holiday; Dubai and Australia are currently hot favourites.

What are you thinking about, feeling, hoping for, struggling with, watching, listening to, celebrating right now? 
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

So, he's got a taste for travel then?!

Alison said...

May sounds like fun...looking fforward to seeing you NY layouts!
Alison xx

Sian said...

What great pictures! Both telling a story in their different ways. The Summer term was always a busy one when our two were that age ..I bet you'll make the most of it :)

debs14 said...

Love his choices of holiday destination! When I was his age I probably hadn't heard of Dubai and holidays meant Cornwall! They get very sophisticated very early don't they?
Hate to say it but I think you have the homework debate in your life for about another 10 years.
Sounds like you have a fun May ahead!