Sunday, 4 May 2014

{Inter}National Scrapbook Day

Yesterday was {Inter}National Scrapbook Day and I didn't pick up so much as a scrap of paper. However, I did make a page on Friday evening in a spot of here and now scrapbooking, a double page earlier this week and I have two that just need their journaling.
A page showing the relationship between The Boy Child and his uncle.
The 9/11 Memorial in New York City.
A page about having a full house.
A page about friendships.
What about you?  
Did you join in with {Inter}National Scrapbook Day?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely layouts. I've not had a chance to do any scrapbooking this weekend as I have been out and about and had friends around.

alexa said...

These are all just lovely ... I like the one about his uncle especially. You have made loads! And I am afraid NSD passed me by ...

Sian said...

I never get to join in because of the same family birthday on the same weekend every year! But maybe today. I love that page design with the two photos right across

Gail said...

Great looking layouts Ruth! I managed to finish off January in my Project Life and get a start on February (10 pages) - that's the most I've ever done on NSD, usually it slips right by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...