1) Ticking off two more entries on the Photography Scavenger Hunt list:
#16: a sign in a language other than English.
West London has a large population of Poles and according to an article in the Financial Times, my bit of London is its capital. Polish is now Britain’s second language – as revealed in the latest batch of census data. Immigration is currently a hot topic here in the UK, as elsewhere, but I'll leave that discussion for another day.
#11: horn. Seen on the bike belonging to The Boy Child's teacher.
Now we just to need to work on him not wearing his headphones as he rides along the main road to and from school and wearing a helmet.
2) Feeling for the pooch in this current round of excellent weather.
It can't be much fun trotting round in a fur coat when it's 26C outside.
3) Overcoming the ironing mountain.
4) Enjoying seeing the washing drying on the line in no time at all.
5) Actually venturing outside the house in shorts and bare legs.
How does your Friday look?