Friday, 4 July 2014

Summer Fayre

The weather couldn't have been more perfect for the school's annual Summer Fayre.
I was {wo}manning the Tea and Cake Stall with few other mums (and who just so happen to be friends). Did you know that if you ask Starbucks, they will provide a portable urn of coffee free of charge to schools and charities?
Now, if only they would pay a spot more UK Corporation Tax ...
We had a helper for a while.
For some, it was as though lunch had never happened.
For some, it was too much.
And for some, it was a win on the raffle.
 A mighty fine afternoon all round.

6 comments:

alexa said...

Well done on the raffle win! Your photos just capture the flavour of a summer fayre nicely. I do like your apron :). Did you make it?

Margaret J said...

A busy but good afternoon I think?

helena said...

lovely capture of the feel of a fayre and well done on the raffle and good to see the green coffee house does something to give back to the community

Sian said...

I like your apron too. My Mum gave me a book of apron patterns last week so I'm now spotting nice examples round the place and wondering which colour I should go for :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a spectacular blue sky and those flags look so pretty.
Rinda

Beverly said...

Love TBC with his glove on :) Congrats on the win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...