Thursday, 17 July 2014

Zoom In | Zoom Out and Chelsea, Ancient and Modern

Zoom In | Zoom Out is Helena's idea and you can see more here.
I took The Boy Child and his posse up to Chelsea today for a visit to Grandad P, lunch at the Golden Arches and then a spot of culture at the Saatchi Gallery.
 I need to see the selfie.
 Little Miss S. had the right idea.  No question.
Encouraging self-expression in a gallery lined with sacks. 
 Miss E. remarked on its likeness to a zombie's den ...
So, you probably guessed that modern art is not for me.
But if it is for you, then visit the Saatchi Gallery.  It's free.  It's centrally placed.  There are plenty of cafes in the vicinity.
And I know of three children who will liven up your visit no end.

Summer 500: 450.

5 comments:

bettyl-NZ said...

Those are lovely dahlias, and so big! I don't think I'd like the ants on the wall!

helena said...

fabulous big blooms and they look like they are having great fun

Missus Wookie said...

I've never been to the Saatchi gallery - tempting thought. What a fun day!

Liz said...

Loving the ants but the rest you can keep. Nice to see pictures of Grandad P and his gorgeous blooms xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are so fun, but I have to admit that those bugs creep me out!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...