Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Christmas Wrapped Up

I'm not one to let Christmas trees and decorations go much past the New Year.
My sister packs Christmas away on 1 January.
Christmas in 2014 was a little different to the norm.
No tree and just a few bits here and there, mainly in the living room.
And I found myself wrapping up Christmas this afternoon.
We did, however, return from Texas with new decorations.
 Rudolph actually has a flashing nose (which comes with an off switch). 
 Couldn't resist this one.
 This wooden State of Texas started life as a fridge magnet.  I peeled off the magnets and added ribbon.  
And the family Christmas Fairy made it to Texas to grace the tree.
Do you add to your Christmas decorations?

4 comments:

Rhona said...

I also packed away Christmas today. I have added a few ornaments this year (and last :) )

Alison said...

Do You know, I was just wondering today if you had succumbed to any Christmas ornaments while you were away!!....I add to mine every year, but most especially when I visit the U.S.! Xx

Sian said...

I love that NASA one. Yes, we try ro buy something from wherever we have been in the summer. This year we have a Disney castle

alexa said...

These are going to bring back some great memories when you open up the box to decorate your tree next Christmas ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...