Sunday, 8 February 2015

It's a Physics Thing

While I was in Chelsea yesterday, The Brainy One and The Boy Child went to an Open Day at the University of Oxford's Physics department.
As you do.
The Boy Child made himself at home in one of the lecture rooms.
And contributed to the work.
(wouldn't it be fun if no-one noticed?)
The Brainy One was delighted 
to find his D.Phil. thesis available
 to any undergraduate or postgrad who wished to view it.
Methods for the Calculation of Cross-Sections of Interest to Nuclear Reactor Design, anyone?


6 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Hmm....I have a feeling it would be a very long way over my head. Now I know why you call him The Brainy One.

alexa said...

Brainy One The Younger is looking very inch the part in those august-looking surroundings! You do give him lots of interesting experiences ...

Abi said...

Wow, that sounds very clever! The thought of getting my dissertation completed feels a long way off yet! Looks like TBC had a fab time!

Liz said...

I don't even know what it all means. I only know TBC looks cute and nice gloves xxx

Sian said...

Planck's Constant. Ask me about Planck's Constant. It's the only physics I know. But only because I was there when J did the homework on it.

He looks very at home in front of a blackboard

Alison said...

The title would scare me off...but TBC really does look at home! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...