Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Valentine's Postcard Exchange

The lovely Sian organised the Second Postcard Exchange recently.
It was, not surprisingly, a huge success.
You can see what I sent here.
Here's what I received:
 A beautiful card from Miriam.  That's her orchid photo, too.
This lovely stag is from Pauline.
 This fabulous image of a 12th Century church door is from Kirsty
 and is actually the door of the church she attends.
 This one from Julie made me laugh out loud.
 Regular readers will know that I have been breaking a few rules of late.
This one came from my good friend Deb.
 I suspect that the heart-shaped rock collection is actually hers.
Julie's and Deb's cards arrived on Valentine's Day ~ perfect timing.
And last, but by no means least.
This final one came from Doris and is a real beauty.
Postcards, either sent or received, what's not to love?   

10 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely selection.

Abi said...

They are all beautiful. What a fun collection. I have really enjoyed watching these be sent and received all over blog land!

humel said...

Lovely cards all - *happy sigh!* :)

Sian said...

I'm delighted that your cards have arrived - you deserve to be on the receiving end :)

alexa said...

Great to see that they are all safely with you - such a variety too.

Alison said...

What a great collection...I think the stag is fab! Xx

Kirsty.A said...

Oh so glad it arrived. I really enjoyed this swap

Maria Ontiveros said...

A fantastic selection. I got the one from Julie, too, but couldn't read her name. Thanks for sharing it.
Rinda

Melissa said...

Wow, you received a lovely collection of cards. The postcard exchange was so much fun!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's so fun to see the postcards you received, Ruth. And yes, the heart rocks are some from my collection :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...