Thursday, 12 March 2015

Hospital Visiting

Our lovely Chelsea Pensioner friend, Grandad P, is proper poorly.
The kind of poorly that means a week or more in hospital,
 with numerous and onerous out-patient appointments still to come. 
I was able to visit him for two hours this afternoon.
He left me in awe of his cheerfulness,
 his ability to befriend both patients and staff alike in no time at all 
and his refusal to allow the talk to be all about him.
Prayers and positive thoughts would be appreciated. 

4 comments:

alexa said...

Consider it done :). Your lovely friend has featured so often on your blog, I feel as if I know him too! Sending warmest good wishes for a steady recovery and return to health.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your description of your friends speaks volumes about him. Wishing him well!

debs14 said...

I feel as if he is an adopted part of your family, so I know you will be worrying about him. He sounds like a very special kind of person, I do hope his hospital stay is as short as possible and he is soon home.

Sian said...

Of course. We're wishing him all the very best from here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...