Sunday, 8 March 2015

Seen on T'internet

I've long believed that the Internet can be a force for good.
There's a wealth of stuff just there, waiting to be accessed.
Here's a few recent favourites:
I want to live in this apartment. As in move to New York City tomorrow, evict the current occupiers and live there happily until the end of my days. 
 The Brainy One and The Boy Child can choose to come with me.
  Or not.
This is such a fun blog.  How come I'm late to the party with this one? 
An interesting post about what to do with holiday photos.  Scrapbooking is the answer. 
Laughing out loud after reading this post about the evils of drink.
Thinking that this is a read for me.
What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Sian said...

I've just very much enjoyed Jo's post about Women's Day:

http://curlyscrapbooker.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/international-womens-day-2015-x.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...