Tuesday, 5 May 2015

I Am What I Eat

Following the mysterious shrinkage of my LBDs recently, 
I decided to take stock of my wardrobe.
Which, as we know, is not a job for the faint hearted.
We have: 3x dresses, 8 pairs of trousers (including 2 pairs of cropped summer ones), 
1 evening top, 3 casual tops, 1 fleece, 1 pair of jogging bottoms and 2 jumpers
that are too small/tight.
This list tells me three things:
1) I have too many clothes.
2) Eating crisps, biscuits and chocolate is not good.
3) The local charity shops will reap the benefits.

6 comments:

Ladkyis said...

It just means your contentment is showing.

debs14 said...

This is how I found myself this time last year - just before I joined Slimming World!
I think you should use it as a brilliant excuse for a little retail therapy ;-)

Margaret J said...

You did say that one LBD was about 15 years old so don't despair - not many of us are the same size/shape we were 15 years ago. Maybe I only speak for myself!!

Alison said...

Have just had a most enjoyable catch up...your boy has a wonderful turn of phrase....and I reckon Deb is right about the retail therapy! Xx

Sian said...

Crisps are my downfall..

alexa said...

At first I thought LBD stood for Lower Body Dimensions and then wondered why you didn't seem so pleased - clicking on your link explained a lot! I have just eaten about seven Percy Pigs :(.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...