Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Month in Numbers | April

Not all of April was awful.
Some of April was amazing and awesome,
and I chose to record the more positive aspects of the month.
22: the number of scrapbook pages I made for our albums.
You have no idea how less sad {as opposed to happy} scrapbooking makes me.
21: the number of times I took the pooch for a walk.
#66: the number of images I posted to Instagram.
19: the number of pieces of Happy Mail sent around the globe by me.
4: the number of blisters caused by my new silver sandals.
105: the number of photos I took for my just-for-me London in Spring photography project.
13: the number of items given to the charity shop or via freecycle: 9 bags of clothes and bric-a-brac, 3 lampshades and one storage chest. 
  
 Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

7 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love this idea of a month in numbers :) I may do a post about this someday!

Susanne said...

Oh this is nice, and 22 pages in a month is spectacular!!

Patio Postcards said...

I always enjoy your month by number layouts & recap.

alexa said...

Nice to know that scrapbooking helps in some way :). And you've been a prolific scrapper and Instagrammer ... I love how each of your PL cards is so unique in design.

Julie Kirk said...

I like 'less sad'. Less sad is a only good thing. It's nice to know that you are feeling less sadness when you create. No wonder you made so many pages / took so many photos / spread your creativity with so many [again - thank you so much for my lovely card which is now sitting above my desk].

Your month had a certain balance to it: sadness alleviated by creativity / clearing away physical items and filling their space with photographs and memories documented.

I'm disappointed in your silver sandals though. Silver shoes [my favourite] have no right giving you blisters! They're supposed to make you feel fabulous [I blame the pair I had when I was about 6 that I wore with my princess/fairy costumes ... clearly they made an impression].

Wishing you a gentle May Ruth, with more sunshine to burn off a few more little beads of sadness.

You're on the board now: https://uk.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/ Thanks for joining me and sharing your lovely page.

Julie x

Karen said...

I love this page, and like others, am so impressed with the number of scrapbook pages you've completed!

Sian said...

Yep: I hope you get those silver shoes broken in because I'm sure life is the tiniest bit better when you are wearing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...