Thursday, 14 July 2016

{Still} Recording This Life of Ours

I may have stopped doing Project Life this year,
but that doesn't mean I've stopped recording the everydayness
(that's not even a word, is it?) of our lives.
Naturally, earlier this year, circumstance meant that hardly anything
 made it into a scrapbook.
Hardly any photos were taken, either. 
 (And I'm still not back to using my big camera on a daily basis).
Having said that, the desire to scrapbook returned around mid-May 
and I'm making time to continue to play with paper and photos a little every day.
At least until the Summer holidays ...

Many years ago, The Brainy One asked me why I loved scrapbooking so much.
I replied that it was cheaper than therapy.
I still believe that.


4 comments:

Ladkyis said...

the perfect answer.

Patio Postcards said...

In the very beginning Scrapping was one way I began to deal with loss. It is wonderful therapy.

Sian said...

I couldn't agree more.

alexa said...

Here's another assenter :). And I like your graphic yet artsy look very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...