Tuesday, 20 September 2016

A Boy and His Dog {Paired With a Spot of Scraplifting}

Every now and again, I see a scrapbooking layout and I think, "I love that!"
It happened just the other day with a page created by the lovely Sian.
I had a photo I also loved,
so I put my photo with Sian's design.
The sewing machine was delighted to have months years of dust blown off it.
{I had to look up how to thread the thing, it's been that long, and I think I might have to tweak the tension, because the cardstock is now a wee bit curly at the edges}
I don't usually work in 8.5x11, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.
You can see Sian's original idea here.



3 comments:

Sian said...

Well, what an honour! It's a gorgeous page and I love how you have photographed it too.

debs14 said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

alexa said...

Very nicely styled and put together - and a sweet photo ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...