Tuesday, 4 October 2016

A Basket Case

I don't think I could ever write a Home Decor blog. 
as I'm not someone who is particularly interested in the latest trends,
and let's be honest, things stay the same in our house for years.   
However, when I was introduced to Postcards Home
(via Angloyankophile, which I mentioned here),
I fell in love with their Pom Pom baskets.  
 So much so, that last week I splurged and ordered two. 
 I'm using them for magazine storage.  One is now home to back copies 
of The Simple Things and Scrapbook & Cards Today, and the other one is home
to magazines and programmes we can't bear to part with.   
Yes, they're a little on the pricey side, but as long as I look after them,
they'll be both a stylish addition to my living room and a storage solution
for many years to come.
And in the interest of full disclosure, I also own the plain Market basket
which I use to store my collection of travel journals.  

5 comments:

Sian said...

Mmm..they look like they'd be good for knitting too..

alexa said...

A lovely mix of the natural and the bright - practical too. Though I must confess my attention was drawn to those lovely linen (?) cushions (?) either side ...

Angloyankophile said...

They look lovely in your home! The colors are so uplifting and cheerful. I do love my market basket from Postcards Home!

Patio Postcards said...

I like baskets for storage & yours are certainly stylish & pretty. Scrapbook & Cards Today is a good one to keep & look back through.

Melissa said...

The baskets are lovely & perfect for magazine storage! Isn't it FUN to splurge sometimes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...