Monday, 3 October 2016

Month in Numbers | September

September was both sunny and sensational!
Here's a look at how it panned out:
32C: the highest temperature reached in our London borough during September.
Countrywide, it was the hottest September since records began.
Year 5: hard to believe that he is now in Year 5 ... wasn't it only
yesterday that he was beginning Nursery?
52: The number of photos I took on my dSLR camera ...
the first time I've ever taken so few images
 on a digital camera over the course of a month.
I don't even know how it happened.
3 days: the number of days he spent away on the Year 5 Residential
... he loved it!
55: the age reached by someone who happens to be married to me.
I may have baked a cake in honour of such an auspicious occasion.
***
Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.

4 comments:

debs14 said...

I do love September! And wasn't this a glorious one? Exciting times for your young man - a little bit of independent holiday making, and maturing into a Year 5 student - I'm sure I still remember his first day at school!
Looks like it was a busy and productive month for you, I wonder what October has in store?!

Patio Postcards said...

Happy belated birthday wishes to your hubby. Always enjoy your numbers game.

alexa said...

That's a very pretty collection of photos and nice things to look at. And belated congratulations to the birthday boy :). Always nice to see your Month in Numbers.

Sian said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...