Friday, 21 October 2016

What Caught My Eye #1

In March of this year, I wrote about discovering that Mum and I shared a habit.
I created a weekly series to showcase what had caught her eye
and shared 31 entries here.  The series ended last week.
A few readers suggested that I might like to now share
my own collection of things that have spoken to me.  
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
In matters of principle, stand like a rock."
~ Thomas Jefferson
I've yet to decide whether to run another weekly series,
or to share on a more ad hoc basis.  

5 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

These are very wise words you have shared this Friday.

Not to sway you, but I know I would miss Friday's words ...

Ali said...

I was saddened to read about your mum - some of the quotes she had written must have helped you through tough days :-) xx I must admit I am enjoying these quotes xx

Ladkyis said...

I like my.... oops your friday quotes. I realise that I look forward to them so I am more than happy for you to continue - in your own time of course, no pressure......... weeeeell perhaps a little bit

alexa said...

What thought-provoking things you find ... You take after your Mum :).

Missus Wookie said...

This is one of Wookie's favourites, we loved visiting Monticello and learning more about Thomas Jefferson.

I like the simplicity of these posts too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...