Tuesday, 8 November 2016

December Daily | Foundation Pages

As the redecoration of my office began yesterday,
I am temporarily homeless, crafting wise.
I have set up camp in The Boy Child's playroom and as
Internet access via my PC was/is non-existent, it was/is an ideal opportunity
to pull out my box of Christmas scrapping supplies
and make a start on the foundation pages for this year's December Daily.
I'm using a 6x8 album from Echo Park
and the patterned paper is a mix of Echo Park and Simple Stories.
 I'm using assorted page protectors and have a brief outline in place
for the first few days of December: the tree, Elvis the Elf
and our annual Christmas drinks party.
 I've made a 6x8 pocket to house The Boy Child's Santa letter (when he's written it).
The remaining days can be switched around to suit whatever happens on a particular day.
December Daily: my favourite project of the year. 

6 comments:

Ali said...

Looks great and very festive :-) - do you have a favourite supplier of your page protectors??

Sian said...

Exciting, exciting!

Patio Postcards said...

Oh this is one of my favourite projects to watch what everyone else creates. Ruth your pages are off to a great start. I like the star garland.

alexa said...

Golly, you're getting well ahead :). Those colours on the cover go so nicely together ...

Susanne said...

It looks like you are off to a cozy Christmasy start. Enjoy the season and the documenting!!

Missus Wookie said...

Looks good - I'm always impressed that you get so many small album projects done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...