Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Month in Numbers | February

February appears to have flashed by.
And I appear to have been too busy keeping up to record many numbers.
No matter; let's see what I did take note of.
180: the number of lengths I put in at the pool.
3: the number of charitable donations ~ a bookcase via freecycle, a bag of clothes
to the kids'charity shop and a bag of Christmas-themed bric-a-brac to the charity shop.
22,999: the biggest total of my daily step count.
  It was on the 8th, the day I visited our localish gigantic shopping centre.
And, yes, I'm still a stepcessive ... 
Too Many: days of rain.
A Gazillion: signs of Spring ... if you take the time to look.
11: the age our beloved pooch reached.  
***
Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.

1 comment:

Patio Postcards said...

WOW those are some impressive numbers especially in the steps. Being a stepcessive is a good thing. Your page looks very pretty & clean (as a scrapper you know what I mean).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...