Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Anyone for Tennis?

The Brainy One and I had a tremendous day out at Wimbledon last Friday.
 We saw three matches: Scott Johnson (US) v Marin Cilic (Cro),
 Johanna Konta (GB) v Maria Sakkari (Gr)
and Naomi Osaka (Jpn) v Venus Williams (US).  





Even though I took the Big Lens with me,
I found it difficult to take many action shots that were actually quite good.
I was very aware of not disturbing play or disturbing my fellow spectators.
But no matter, I'm pleased with what I have,
and there's enough for a double scrapbook page.
So, you know, there's that.   

1 comment:

Patio Postcards said...

Great action shots - can't wait to see the layout you create.

This morning on the morning radio quiz it was all about Wimbledon tennis "what strawberry & creme tennis event is this weekend?"

Third from the bottom is my favourite action shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...