Monday, 24 July 2017

Summer Break

Dear friends,
Summer holidays are here and we'll be off on adventures, near and far.
Making memories for me to share with you
and to scrapbook, obviously.
I'll be posting occasionally during August and will be back with 
more of my usual schedule early in September.
***
As well as making those memories,
I'm going to use this time to work out how I see the future 
of my small space in the blogosphere.
Maybe I'll change a few things, maybe I won't.
But whatever I decide, I'll see you back here soon. 


4 comments:

debs14 said...

Wishing you a lovely memory making holiday - looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.

Maggie said...

Have a lovely summer.

Patio Postcards said...

I'm raising a glass (mug actually of tea) to cheers for a wonderful summer adventurous holiday. Hope that you have the chance to tick off all the items on the photo scavenger hunt ... looking forward to seeing you back here come September - changes can be growth, changes can be good but please don't give up the blog entirely!

Becky said...

Hope you have a lovley summer.